Wicked Pixel Cinema is currently casting for our next independent feature film. The film will be directed by Eric Stanze. Read about Eric Stanze here.
This film will be shot in and around St. Louis, Missouri. For budgetary reasons, we are primarily seeking cast and crew who live in this area. However, out-of-town actors and crew will certainly be considered, so please don’t let this discourage you from contacting us.
Scroll down for info about submitting for crew.
We are seeking actors of any age (including kids), any color, any type, any look, male and female. We are interested in established actors with years of experience, green newcomers who have never been in a film, and actors with any level of experience in between.
Attach, at minimum, one standard head shot, one full body shot, and a resume that includes your date of birth. If you don’t have the acting credits to construct a resume, instead include with your photos a short letter about yourself and why you are interested in acting in film. Please include your date of birth in this letter.
Feel free to submit any additional materials, such as links to online demo reels and/or film clips you may have available, additional photos of yourself, and/or anything else you’d like us to see.
If you are not sure how much material to send us, please know that we would rather you send more info, photos, videos, etc. than send us too little. Send as many photos as you like, but please make sure photos are as current as possible. Professional photography is not a necessity – cell phone photos work just as well for this purpose.
Your email provider may limit the size of your attachments. Most providers will limit your attachments to 8 to 10 MB. Our email will reject anything bigger than 50 MB total per email. Please take this into consideration and, if necessary, feel free to send multiple emails.
While we are interested in actors of all types, here are the primary roles we are seeking to fill for our next film. If none of these fit your type, please feel free to submit anyway! You may be right for a smaller role – and we are certainly open to changing a character to fit an actor who we are especially impressed by. Plus we will keep all submissions on file and dip into them first for our subsequent film project!
– Female, age 17-25. White. No tattoos (or very minimal tattoos). Hardworking, independent, defiant farm girl.
– Female, age 20-30. White. Artist with a big personality and a dark side.
– Male, age 40-60. White. Warm, caring father figure who, when confronted, has a lot of fight in him.
– Male, age 30 or older. Black. Respected college art instructor with a calm demeanor.
– Male, age 45-55. White. Small business owner with a tough exterior – but beneath the surface hides both kindness and anxiety.
– Male, age 19-24. White. Cheerful, focused and confident, but bordering on arrogant.
– Male, age 18-29. Black. Friendly, inviting, fun young man who is easy to like.
– Male, age 50-60. White. Stern father.
– Female, age 40-55. White. Intelligent, protective, nurturing mother.
– Male, age 30 or older. Any ethnicity. Art studio owner.
– Female, age 17-30. Any ethnicity. College art student.
– Male, age 60 or older. White. Revered community leader.
– Male, age 17-30. Any ethnicity. Artist.
– Female, age 11-13. White. Daughter.
– Male, age 13-15. White. Neighborhood boy.
We are also seeking crew for this feature film. Again, we are interested in established crew with years of experience, green newcomers who have never worked on a film, and crew with any level of experience in between.
Attach your resume. If you don’t have enough film set experience to construct a resume, instead include a short letter about yourself and what area(s) of film production you would like to work in. Feel free to submit any additional materials, such as links to any online demo reels or film clips you may have available, and/or anything else you’d like us to see.